Smile Design Dental Lab, Smile Design Dental Laboratory in Bellevue, WA
Bellevue Dental Design Lab

Smile Design Dental Lab

Tel: 425.653.1294 Toll Free: 1-888-221-1294 

Dr. Keith Watson

"Just wanted to let you know I put the crown in today and it required no adjusting. 

I have not had the pleasure of a crown seat like that for a long time, so I am quite pleased.  

Thank you Smile Design Dental Lab."

Dr. Keith Watson from Portland, OR

List of Articles

Mayer Yashar, D.D.S.

"I have had the pleasure of working with John at Smile Design Dental Lab for over then years. John and his staff have provided us with excellent fixed prosthetics. John and his staff strive to stay abreast of the latest technology by taking continuing education courses and updating mate...

Brooke M. Cloninger,

"A vital part of our restorative practice is our communication with our laboratory. Smile Design Dental Lab's attention to detail makes our portion of the treatment very predictable. Their customer service, integrity, and consistently reliable results allow us to provide our patients with th...

Eric Carlson D.D.S., P.S.

"Over the past few years, our office has completed hundreds of crowns and bridge cases and have been very happy with the consistency of your lab work. Listening to friends of mine, who are dentists, complain of bad labs and inconsistent work prompted me to write you. I wanted thank ...

Stephen C. Call, D.D.S., P.S.

"I have had the pleasure of working with Smile Design Dental Lab over the past two years. They have consistently provided exceptional service, first class aesthetic restorations and a true passion for creating beautiful smiles. Smile Design provides us with excellent workmanship and service. ...

Louanne Bursell DDS.

"I have worked with Bellevue Dental Lab since 1992. They have consistently provided exceptional service, top class aesthetic restorations, and a true passion for creating beautiful smiles. They have been a pleasure to work with and have always been there for me. Truly a First Class Dental ...

Dr. Keith Watson

"Just wanted to let you know I put the crown in today and it required no adjusting. I have not had the pleasure of a crown seat like that for a long time, so I am quite pleased. Thank you Smile Design Dental Lab." Dr. Keith Watson from Portland, OR

Dr. Christopher Collins

"Superior esthetics, fit and quality. Smile Design Dental Lab has made life for our staff much easier." Dr. Christopher Collins from Cheney, WA

Dr. Robert Odegard

"Very concerned about their client's satisfaction and the quality of their product. This lab has my business because they do everything right. They listen and they care. They do a great job. Very personable, prompt pick-up and delivery. They do beautiful work." Dr. Robert Odegard from Rent...

Dr. Gary Pyfer

"Excellent lab work. Easy to work with." Dr. Gary Pyfer from Shoreline, WA

© Smile Design Dental Lab, Inc. All rights reserved.  l   Administrator
Address: 2045 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052   Tel: 425.653.1294 Toll Free: 1-888-221-1294   Email: smiledesigndental@yahoo.com

Website Design by MisoWebDesign.com